🎧 Audio/video podcasts & panels (mostly in Italian)
- Dreambot. Voci e sogni della robotica, 2020, an Italian podcast devoted to robotics.
- Smarter Podcast, 2020: this was a technical test when we were starting the first season of the Smarter Podcast, the graphical part is still in its infancy.
- AI-nterview, 2020: an event organized by the Cagliari Machine Learning Meetup and hosted by Open Campus.
- Codemotion Deep Learning Conference 2020, a panel discussion on the influence of ML/DL tech communities.
- Solid Music Markets, Dancing with Algorithms, a panel discussion at the 2017 Linecheck Music Festival to discuss the impact of machine learning on music and art.
✍️ Miscellaneous blogs
In the middle of my other activities, I like to write (a lot!). Below you can find a brief collection of my technical (and less technical) articles that are scattered over the web.
L’uomo e la macchina. Machine learning, Dialoghi 2/2021, pp. 46-53 (a brief introduction to the potentiality and limits of machine learning).
I have written many articles for the blog of the Italian Association for Machine Learning, including tutorials and brief overviews of articles.
For a time, I was also highly active on Medium. You can find some posts I made on Towards Data Science, the TensorFlow blog, and the blog of Google Developers Experts.
Sometimes, I also write posts in anticipation of certain conferences or events. For example, I made a post on the Codemotion magazine on software 2.0, and an overview on machine learning for the 2017 Data Driven Innovation Open Summit.